Insurance Networks Accepted
Pain and Spine Institute of Atlanta accepts the following in-network insurance providers:
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia
- Cigna (except Cigna Medicare/HealthSpring)
- First Health
- Health Partners
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Medicaid under Amerigroup (CMO)
- Medicaid under CareSource (CMO)
- Medicaid under Peach State Health Plan (CMO)
- Medicaid under WellCare (CMO)
- Medicare under WellCare (CMO)
- Peach State Health Plan
- Tricare Select
- Tricare Prime (with referrals only)
- United Healthcare
Please verify with our office that we are still accepting the above insurance providers when scheduling an appointment.
We are currently not part of any workers’ compensation care networks.
Pain and Spine Institute does not accept self-pay or cash-pay for controlled pain medications.
We do accept self-pay for patients seeking evaluation for referral to physical therapy; interventional pain management for treatment of chronic pain through the use of facet joint injections, epidurals, trigger point injections, and more. Please mention this when calling the office.