New Patient Forms
To save time at your appointment, you can print and fill out the new patient forms and bring them to your appointment.
Your First Visit
During your first visit, the physician will review your past medical history and perform a detailed medical exam to identify the cause of your pain and tailor a personalize treatment plan to manage your pain.
For your initial new patient appointment, please arrive about 15 minutes early before your appointment time.
What To Bring To Your First Appointment
- Completed New Patient Packet
- Bring a photo ID and your insurance cards
- Bring all pain medications you are currently taking
- Bring a list of your prescription medications, noting down the name, dosage, and how often you are taking them
- Bring any imaging results such as X-Rays, MRIs, CT scans, EMGs, or other diagnostic tests pertaining to your condition
- Bring any relevant medical records, especially those from your previous pain physician